GT basketball

OptionsJacket

BpBuSp
We are well on our way up all around. Men's and women's hoops on the rise, football's future looking bright, beesball hovering just outside the top 10.

Hate symbols have no place on this board.

gtphd

He / Him / His
We are well on our way up all around. Men's and women's hoops on the rise, football's future looking bright, beesball hovering just outside the top 10.
(harnessing my internal jts):
Football: 3 win season after a 3 win season
Basketball: 0 NCAA Tournament wins in 11 years. Likely lose all impact players this season
Baseball: Last College World Series appearance in 2006

Not quite factory status in any sport.

00Burdell

Dodd-Like
Basketball: 0 NCAA Tournament wins in 11 years. Likely lose all impact players this season

We've been in the National Championship game in each of those sports in the modern era. How many factories can make a similar claim?

gtchief

D I C K S
We've been in the National Championship game in each of those sports in the modern era. How many factories can make a similar claim?
Modern era these days would probably be BCS onwards. Time marches forward

The Jacket

The Coat

I express excitement about the future and present circumstances. The opposing view is to lament the past.

Skydog

Eat a Peach

i actually thought this said fools gold man for a 1/2 second