GT Bookstore = Sad (No BBALL Support)

gtchief

D I C K S
The bookstore is just awful. I’ve had $500 in my hideaway spot in my wallet for years waiting to give it to the bookstore every time I’m in Atlanta. Other than an Adidas hat here and there the money is still in my wallet. Every other school bookstore would be blasting you with ACC Champs gear. It’s just sad at this point. And the store itself has zero life and enthusiasm. Taking campus tours the last 2 years with high schoolers, I’ve been to bookstores at Auburn, UGA (wanted to puke), Bama, Duke, UNC, and Clemson. They were all fun and vibrant even during Covid. Ours is like blah. I’m convinced no one at GT other than Collins and now Pastner knows anything about marketing. I can get product to NYC tomorrow but they can’t get in $2 T-shirts that would sell for $30. It’s not that they can’t it’s that they don’t care.
A trip to the bookstore these days means finding the least awful design/brand combination and begrudgingly taking it up to the counter to check out. As a result I still wear shirts I bought (ironically, there) almost 15 years ago. Ralph Lauren polos (white, gold, navy) with a GT embroidered on the left sleeves.

LambdaChiGT

Dodd-Like
A trip to the bookstore these days means finding the least awful design/brand combination and begrudgingly taking it up to the counter to check out. As a result I still wear shirts I bought (ironically, there) almost 15 years ago. Ralph Lauren polos (white, gold, navy) with a GT embroidered on the left sleeves.
Yep, I've got the gold one and still wear it all the time. Simple, yet high quality.