GT bowl projections

TampaBayJacket

Dodd-Like
Projected Pinstripe Bowl or Sun Bowl. Right now, I'd be thrilled with the Tidy Bowl Toilet Bowl. Progress in year two of the rebuild.

If we have a good enough record to make a bowl this year that’ll be because we’ve improved leaps and bounds over last year. I was going into the season expecting a max of 5 wins. This team is still very young and lacks a lot of depth and talent at certain areas. Getting to get to 6 wins without a kicking game would be something.

If we have a good enough record to make a bowl this year that’ll be because we’ve improved leaps and bounds over last year. I was going into the season expecting a max of 5 wins. This team is still very young and lacks a lot of depth and talent at certain areas. Getting to get to 6 wins without a kicking game would be something.

Well there are also no win requirements for bowls this year. I really don't know how it will shake out with conference tie ins, then throw in 3-3 teams from the Pac 12? Who knows?

.500 record for bowl eligibility was waived this season

I think 5 wins would get us a bowl. That would be a .500 conference record. We didn’t go soft OOC like everyone else.

Put us in whatever bowl with UGAg after they start collapsing this coming Saturday.

As much as we've been there in the last decade, the Sun Bowl actually has a pretty good package for the players and is in a cool stadium/ turnout with the military despite the fact it's in an armpit of America.

As much as we've been there in the last decade, the Sun Bowl actually has a pretty good package for the players and is in a cool stadium/ turnout with the military despite the fact it's in an armpit of America.

Pretty sure Pittsburgh is the armpit of America

I'll concede that unfortunately, the country has more than 2 armpits.

Back