GT Coaching Hires

JacketFanPCB

Damn Good Rat
From what it looks like, CG has hired a group that will not only improve our play next year, but most of these coaches seem to know each other rather well. If that chemistry can spread to the players, we'll have half the battle won! Chan's the man!!

Thought some of you might like to see this response from OSU fans about Tenuta. I'll link you to the original post by runningbee, and you can read the follow-ups by the Ohio State fans. The post by daVinci is the best one.

Click here I just noticed that this link doesn't work anymore, sorry.

THANKS for the link. I cannot WAIT for spring practice, summer practice and next season! Again, CG (if he is with us awhile) will take us to GREAT places I do beelieve.

BTW, thanks again for the great post on depth. Looks like we'll be OK (barring the injuries of last year) and we'll recruit our way out of trouble for '03 and beyond. You're helping to make the time go by much faster 'til Spring practice starts in just over a month!

My $.02: Tenuta is a great hire; it's obvious that CG is looking for an attacking style defense - GOOD! Pat Nix gives us inroads into Ala and Mid GA; plus many AUB folks think he is a future HC; keeping BOB was huge; GS gives us good in state connections. Brick is a former DC. Including Wilson and CG we have great rec connections (AND name recognition )in Ga,FL,Ala,Miss, and TX. Our local high school coach thinks Coach Brooks is a huge asset to Tech in state (and I hope the rumors about him staying on are true). I have no idea if the new guys can coach (time will tell), but it appears that CG has put together a great foundation for future recruiting.

Back