GT complaining no wait - its Auburned

From the article:

Auburn knows Georgia Tech quarterback Reggie Ball was a high school player last season, and the Tigers hope to exploit his inexperience.

"If we can get in his head, verbally or physically, we're going to try to do it and let him know we're going to be there all night," Johnson said.

From what I hear about Reggie, "verbally" ain't gonna work.

If CG is rebuilding, then RB will grow up real quick against this level of commpetition. I remember people in the stands groaning about Lil Joe until about the 4th game. The kid did now show me he cannot play. Turn him loose and see what he can do. We can always switch back to AJ if it is really a disaster. I don't think it would be though.

It will be a disaster if we have to rely on Suggs! A.J.'s a nice guy but he must be a MUCH better practice qb than he is a game one! My colorist had to increase my highlights after watching him all season last year! (for all of you guys that means I got more gray hairs!) I am ready to give Reggie a chance. I liked what I saw of his leadership in the huddle and his poise on the field. I want to see what he can do.

Back