GT football section at UNC

gtyellowjackets

Dodd-Like
Anyone know what section is the GT section for the UNC game? Don't want to sit with a bunch of UNC fans. Although it would be fun to listen to their bitchin' and moaning!

Anyone know what section is the GT section for the UNC game? Don't want to sit with a bunch of UNC fans. Although it would be fun to listen to their bitchin' and moaning!
I'm in 106 behind the GT bench. I figure the Tech fans won't be hard to find in the fourth quarter since we'll be the only ones still in the stadium.

I'm in 106 behind the GT bench. I figure the Tech fans won't be hard to find in the fourth quarter since we'll be the only ones still in the stadium.
Sitting in 106? I thought you and the Fez were on a mission?

Any local bars that have GT presents around Allatoona high school area?

Sitting in 106? I thought you and the Fez were on a mission?
Did you not read the part about noone else "being" in the stadium? How you think they got unbeing'd?? That öööö dont happen by itself!!

1000001865.jpg

I was in 109. There were a few Tech fans here and there but never saw a “section”. Don’t think they brought the pep band or any cheer squad either.

The main Tech area was section 100/101, with a good smattering all across the visitor side.

We haven’t been bringing band/cheerleaders on the road - must’ve spent the budget on Ireland. They’re missed.

JRjr

Back