GT @ Miami 12:30 PM // RSN

Outside the ND game, I've come to grips that the rest of our games will be nooners.

We have athletes people want to watch. Unfortunately not the record to go with it. People want to see big time players yes. But also in big time games.

Miami beat first place Pitt this past Saturday, and knocked NC State out of the top 25 the week before. :hiding:

Miami beat first place Pitt this past Saturday, and knocked NC State out of the top 25 the week before. :hiding:
ACC wheel of suck going full tilt.

Time for Wake to lose out

I actually believe we win. And then beat BC the next week and lose the next two.

I actually believe we win. And then beat BC the next week and lose the next two.

Bartender what is this man having? I'll take a double.

VT I had down as the easiest game left on the schedule by a wide margin. Fuente was last seen in Blacksburg being serenaded to the student section chanting "clap clap clap-clap-clap FI-RE FUEN-TE". Hafley may not have the Patriots roster, but he's a WAY better coach than Fuente. If NIU can outcoach this staff, what makes you think Hafley isn't up to the task? The most likely outcome at this point is yet another 3 win season.

VT I had down as the easiest game left on the schedule by a wide margin. Fuente was last seen in Blacksburg being serenaded to the student section chanting "clap clap clap-clap-clap FI-RE FUEN-TE". Hafley may not have the Patriots roster, but he's a WAY better coach than Fuente. If NIU can outcoach this staff, what makes you think Hafley isn't up to the task? The most likely outcome at this point is yet another 3 win season.

You're probably right. Any rational Tech fan should go along with that. I look at the glass half full, even if it's got Jack Daniels in it.

The strength of the opponent is only half of the equation. The other half is how we come out on given day. We have some talent but are one of the most inconsistent teams I've ever seen, which means that we may lose to a terrible team but beat a mediocre one.

There's definitely a chance we string several good quarters together and do enough to pick up two more wins this season. I wouldn't say it's very likely, but it's well within the realm of possibility.

So we actually have a football game this week. 10.5 point underdogs to Miami. That seems like a lot to me - we’re very inconsistent, but Miami hasn’t been blowing anybody away. I’d be a little surprised if we won, but not that surprised if we lost by less than 10.

JRjr

So we actually have a football game this week. 10.5 point underdogs to Miami. That seems like a lot to me - we’re very inconsistent, but Miami hasn’t been blowing anybody away. I’d be a little surprised if we won, but not that surprised if we lost by less than 10.

JRjr
Who is Miami's QB and RB now? Both starters got injured, last I saw. I expected then to regress

Back