GT offers Kenyatta Watson of Grayson

200w.gif

SWAG, öööööööööööö!!

any reason we extend an offer to Jeremiah smith, his teammate, months ago and he commits...

but don’t offer the higher rated player also?

Guess better late than never but

any reason we extend an offer to Jeremiah smith, his teammate, months ago and he commits...

but don’t offer the higher rated player also?

Guess better late than never but
I believe we already offered earlier in the year.. we just re-offered today (with the new staff)

I wish Coach Collins could flip SDE Curtis Fann from Emanuel County Institute who is committed to Florida State and OT Jeremy James from North Gwinnett who is committed to Ole Miss

That name really rings a bell...

Kenyatta Watson's father is also Kenyatta Watson. Played at BC. Volunteer coach at Grayson. UGA has been leery of him for a long time. He seems to steer kids away from UGA and has lots of influence. It is interesting and not at all ironic that Collins first offer as GT coach is to Kenyatta Watson II. Basically, Collins just told UGA he is not only going after Watson but also every other kid at Grayson, Archer, etc. Collins is one serious bad ass.

Are these 2 young men from Grayson expected to sign during early period?

pretty much everyone signs in the early signing period. You might have a few legit 5 star players who wait but 95% of the top 2000 sign early. There are other Grayson kids who are rated highly but might not have been able to get into GT.

• Kevin Harris chose Alabama over Miami
  • Wanya Morris chose Tennessee over Auburn
  • Owen Pappoe chose Auburn over Georgia (TN is trying to flip him - 5 star linebacker)
  • Kenyatta Watson II chose Texas over Notre Dame

I dunno, I'm hearing about a lot of shake up in the ACC. Some of these high school players are not happy with traditional powers like FSU, Miami, even VT. Clemson is fine, though.

This could be a good time for us.

pretty much everyone signs in the early signing period. You might have a few legit 5 star players who wait but 95% of the top 2000 sign early. There are other Grayson kids who are rated highly but might not have been able to get into GT.

• Kevin Harris chose Alabama over Miami
  • Wanya Morris chose Tennessee over Auburn
  • Owen Pappoe chose Auburn over Georgia (TN is trying to flip him - 5 star linebacker)
  • Kenyatta Watson II chose Texas over Notre Dame
I think Owen Pappoe will go to Tennessee:ughwavey:

Back