GT vs Duke: 7p FSN

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
Regional network game at 7p against Duke this week.

JRjr

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I will be there. Please cancel by Friday.

DeepSnap

Flats Noob
Where can I watch it? Everyone has dropped regional fox
Feed2All

You'll get some off the wall tabs pop up, but just close 'em.... they don't affect anything. This site worked great this past summer for Braves baseball & FoxSportsSouth/FoxSportsSoutheast.

And if it asks you to download software for "free streaming," DON'T! Go back to "Link 1."

AmpuTECHture

Drain Lake Powell
I'll finally be in town while we're playing so, just like voting this previous election, I'll crawl through broken glass to go see the Jackets. Really hope this game is played.

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
Duke/Wake was cancelled this weekend due to Covid issues on Wake’s side, and Duke declined a 12/19 makeup date so they could let their players go home for Christmas.

If it doesn’t get played this weekend, sounds like it won’t get played but from what we know right now, both teams are OK.

JRjr

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
Early forecast is 50% chance of rain with a low of 49. Not great conditions for watching a game, but we’ve had worse.

JRjr

jacket67

Dodd-Like
Early forecast is 50% chance of rain with a low of 49. Not great conditions for watching a game, but we’ve had worse.

JRjr
I never trust forecasts this far out, but if the weather looks bad later in the week, I expect Duke to discover some "positive" COVID tests so they can cancel.

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
Current line on the game (Monday AM) from the Score app (dunno where they get their info from) has it as a pick'em game. I guess being evenly-matched with 2-6 Duke is a step in the right direction?

JRjr

Keyser Soze

Likes Staff's Member
Current line on the game (Monday AM) from the Score app (dunno where they get their info from) has it as a pick'em game. I guess being evenly-matched with 2-6 Duke is a step in the right direction?

JRjr
They usually beat us so yeah