GT vs. LSU - 12/11 - 6:00 PM - State Farm Arena

AugustaJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Quick (and maybe stupid) Question: Does anyone know whether Tech will be considered the "home" team on Sat night and would they be seated on what would normally be the Hawks bench? I've spent a few minutes looking but cannot find out specifically. RW.com & State Farm page state "GT vs LSU" rather than the opposite which would lead me to believe Tech is "home" even though a neutral site. Want to pick up tickets for my sons and I and would like to sit close to bench if possible.

Second, anyone know if the arena requires (or will require for this event), a COVID vax or negative test? The SFA site says some, but not all, will.

gtphd

Gets banned when uga has a recruiting violation
Second, anyone know if the arena requires (or will require for this event), a COVID vax or negative test? The SFA site says some, but not all, will.
They'll email before the game and let you know of the requirements. Most events I go to, I have to wear the mask into the arena but can take them off in the suite. Some concerts have required proof of vaccination, but I haven't gone to those.

RussianOffense

Tabbed as one of the elite posters of Stingtalk
Looking forward to the game! I didn't get to watch UNC.

BuzzinWreck78

Flats Noob
I hope ESPN doesn't screw this one up
LSU is ranked 24/25
We need to win this one as we're hurting for a quality win.
winning this and USC would get us closer to being in the bubble later on.
Sagarin has us at 100th and netranking garbage has us at 148.
Lets go Jackets!

BuzzinWreck78

Flats Noob
That was the bad half. What happened?
We were already down by 20 when the game came on for me.
i was listening online,,radio announcers basically said they we're going after Howard.
pass into the post, GT had to double down to stop Bacot, then kick out for an open look three.

georgiatech22

Dodd-Like
I’m here for the session 1 game. Auburn is destroying Nebraska in a defacto home game for them. Hoping our fans show up later like this.

E40D798B-3AB0-4F9F-9BCF-DA834D3E2794.jpeg

RussianOffense

Tabbed as one of the elite posters of Stingtalk
LSU -7.5 is an unfriendly line. Undefeated but I'm not sure they have the resume to justify it

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m here for the session 1 game. Auburn is destroying Nebraska in a defacto home game for them. Hoping our fans show up later like this.

E40D798B-3AB0-4F9F-9BCF-DA834D3E2794.jpeg
Great seats were still available yesterday when we bought ours.

gtphd

Gets banned when uga has a recruiting violation
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
  • Doors open @ 5:00 PM | Show starts @ 6:00 PM
  • Arrive early to avoid traffic
  • Masks are required for all guests over the age 2. Neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves or vents are not permitted.
  • Access free Xfinity WiFi Hotspots throughout the arena by selecting Arena Free Xfinity WiFi.