GT vs. LSU - 12/11 - 6:00 PM - State Farm Arena

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
I didn’t realize you were in my section.
I was in section 119 row DD. Guy there by himself was antagonistic entire game despite zero response from tech fans. It was a sight to behold if you're a masochist. After he dropped the F bomb in front of my nine year old towards the end of the game I let him know I understood why he was attending alone.

Akinji07

Inventor of Thursdays
I was in section 119 row DD. Guy there by himself was antagonistic entire game despite zero response from tech fans. It was a sight to behold if you're a masochist. After he dropped the F bomb in front of my nine year old towards the end of the game I let him know I understood why he was attending alone.
I would have turned around and told him to shut the öööö up and stop ööööing cussing in front of kids and then called him a stupid ööööing cunt.

The Jacket

The Coat
I would have turned around and told him to shut the öööö up and stop ööööing cussing in front of kids and then called him a stupid ööööing cunt.
Yeah the response to fans like that can't be timid. You have to be willing to risk escalation to public nudity and if you're at BDS, physical violence. Otherwise just stay at home.

GTCrew4b

All moratoria must be earned
We simply have no scorers and no true PG on this team. Jordan Usher is a great 6th man. He can not be a focal point of the offense. It’s not much different than what I expected for this season losing Alvarado and Wright.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
We simply have no scorers and no true PG on this team. Jordan Usher is a great 6th man. He can not be a focal point of the offense. It’s not much different than what I expected for this season losing Alvarado and Wright.
If the other team has someone who can effectively defend Devoe, it’s over. He has to handle the ball too much currently rather than just getting open for shots. That’s because we lack a true point guard and because Howard is not a scoring threat in the paint. The result is a lot of Devoe dribbling around the perimeter and the awful dump inside to Howard where everything stops.

18in32

Petard Hoister
If the other team has someone who can effectively defend Devoe, it’s over. He has to handle the ball too much currently rather than just getting open for shots. That’s because we lack a true point guard and because Howard is not a scoring threat in the paint. The result is a lot of Devoe dribbling around the perimeter and the awful dump inside to Howard where everything stops.
Announcers keep saying we run a Princeton offense. Just without those really sharp cuts. That's a recipe for 'nothing happening.'

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
At that point I turned around and said something. He tried to play apologetic Mr. nice guy and shake my hand but I wasn't having any of that. I'm not looking to make friends with the asshole but also not looking to start a fight with my kid sitting next to me. The GT fans sitting next to him were also pissed and he was quieter the last 4 minutes of the game.

The Jacket

The Coat
At that point I turned around and said something. He tried to play apologetic Mr. nice guy and shake my hand but I wasn't having any of that. I'm not looking to make friends with the asshole but also not looking to start a fight with my kid sitting next to me. The GT fans sitting next to him were also pissed and he was quieter the last 4 minutes of the game.
Yes but did you or did you not violate his personal space in a hostile and sexual manner?

Vespidie

Dodd-Like
Unfortunately I don’t think this will change when Parham comes back either. The Alvarado affect is playing out before our very eyes. We got used to seeing a gritty PG that was a distributor first shoot second guy, and never found an answer to replace him. Seems like he was at GT forever and became very good at dictating pace when needed.