GTAA Fell to a New Low

Reckbert

Varsity Lurker
COMMERCIALS AT BDS@HGF!!!

Tech's money wh***s will stop at nothing!
I guess our contributions and ticket money just won't cut it. Now they are degrading the VALUE of the ticket with those FRICKEN COMMERCIALS!!!

NNYECCCHT!!

One thing I thought was cool was that the commercials completely drowned out the 20,000 member FSU band. Hopefully, they timed them for when the *&%$#* tomahawk chop was going.

There should be a limit on the number of bandmembers a school can bring to an away game. That was ridiculous to have them fill up an entire section and play over our band during half our fight songs.

I COMPLETELY AGREE.

It's time for our big money people to step up and tone down the advertising at the most historic college football field in the country.

The commercials on the jumbotron were as bad as NCST piping in canned music the whole game.

We probably would not need commercials if our AD forced a certain former coach to pay what he owes us!!!

Piped in music and commercials over the jumbotron at BDS@HGF are just as bad as all the orange shirts they sell at the bookstore.
Truly pathetic.

What about the ad in the AJC.... get a ticket, a drink and a hot dog for $15 ... man I hate those ads.... I would rather they give the darn things away instead of the ads...

As long as the advertisement is legal, moral, and ethical...than I have no problem with it if it brings more money into the school.

"Gooooo Home Nooooles, Gooooo Home Nooooles"
(To the tune of the "war chant")
That's how it should be!
But I personally didn't notice the ads. I only watched the Buzzvision for scores, replays of horrible calls and the intro.

Back