GTAA not answering the phone

ETBee

Varsity Lurker
I've been trying to call 888-TECH-TIX all morning and no one is answering the phone. Can't even leave a voicemail. Kind of makes it difficult to discuss renewal of my season tickets if no one is home. Customer service at its finest!

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
I've been trying to call 888-TECH-TIX all morning and no one is answering the phone. Can't even leave a voicemail. Kind of makes it difficult to discuss renewal of my season tickets if no one is home. Customer service at its finest!
I just called them and they said they've been there all day and the phones are working. I think you're full of öööö.

ContactBuzz

Probably Drinks Cosmopolitans
Maybe the GTAA is blocking calls from Tennessee

KG01

Dodd-Like
Blame Ellen!!

Keyser Soze

Likes Staff's Member
I've been on the phone with then nonstop this morning. From season ticket renewal to spring game time and date, I've probably been a real pain in the ass. Even put me on a conferenc call with a few other employees from sales/marketing.

All around great support and response but I would highly recommend going in person in your situation.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
I just called them again and someone picked up and said "We're on the toilet, call back in 5 minutes"