GTT and Axe

D

Damarius

on the hive, they are accusing me of being someone else. and that i post too much. i will stop posting so much, but. I would be happy if you could back me up and tell them im really 13 because yall have actually seen me in person. I am a huge tech fan and my dad takes me to all the games and most of the aways. Tech is a big part of my life, and i would like if you could helpo me on this one. Thanks

Damarius,

Just checked and believe I saw what you were talking about. Don't worry about it too much. Seems that some people are having what they think is fun. Don't pay too much attention to it.

You're doing great! Seems that others took up for you. If I see someone saying you're something you're not I'll back you up. Sometimes after some time has passed when somethings been posted, like now, it's not going to do any good to say anything. If someone has something more to say that makes you out to be what you're not, I'll say something because I know who you are and what a big fan you are as well. Having fans your age, 13, means a lot to many of us to see your excitement and zeal. Glad your father and you are as involved as you are. Looking forward to see you when Spring Practice starts up! Will be here before we know it.

It's really easy to get excited and start several new threads on a same topic. Like everyone experiences, it's all a learning experience. You're doing great. Glad to have you around and hear your thoughts! Nothing wrong with posting too much. Sometimes when you start new threads it moves information down the board fast. If a thread has been started on a topic and you want to add more, GO FOR IT! My advice would be to put it in the thread that's already there if there is one.

Don't feel bad about what others say. You're true colors show through! Believe me. If others want to pick at you being silly about girls, going to bed, or whatever, just dust it off and be the fan you always are.

Glad we're on the same team!

Go Jackets!

GTT's right, Damarius, ignore those guys if they bother you, but they're just goofin.

I enjoy your posts, by the way.

Is Santa coming to see you?

I did not know you were age 13. I really think this is great to have young Tech fans coming up the pike. That gives us at least two 13 year olds on the board. Great! Hang in there Damarius.

That's great Damarius... you're a pop star and you're not even 14 yet!!! I'm sure glad that you're here with us on StingTalk... maybe you could be like a junior Howard Hughes (look him up) a secretive, behind the scenes, mover and shaker geez I wish I could be 13 again!!! I act it all the time... the only bummer is when I act thirteen my wife makes me sleep in the basement
frown.gif
... something about being to young to sleep with a woman
rolleyes.gif
So enjoy who you are, what you are and when you are because this is the only chance you'll get to be 13... believe me when you get to be our age and have goofy stuff like life to worry about it really can become a bore
pat.gif
Oh yeah and enjoy the time you get to spend with your dad...
Stay cool...

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
I did not know you were age 13. I really think this is great to have young Tech fans coming up the pike. That gives us at least two 13 year olds on the board. Great! Hang in there Damarius.

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">ahso,
That is at least 2 that are actually 13; but many that could be mentally confused with 13 year olds.
wink.gif

(No offense intended to the actual 13 year olds of course.)

Damarius..you can NEVER post too much about Tech !!.. I for one am glad you are here... and enjoy your posts!!

BeeWare, that is kind of funny. I bet the youngsters thought they had lucked up and found a board full of 13 year olds. Again, no disrespect to the 13 year olds on the board.

pat.gif

Alright, everybody line up in a circle (Petelingo)
While I join in this the elitist of the elite grouping...ok I know I have to leave right away but just for now:

Demarius: I remember when I first found out you were 13. I think it was terriff who shared it on a chat. I was truly amazed. You are at your best when you are analyzing spring practice sessions...love and appreciate you all the time. You have got tenacity young man.

Terrif: You are definitely one of the "glues" that holds this group of gangbusters together. You too have hung in well and helped with your continued great posts and encouragements.

Belly: You are a great encourager also and truly a sly fox. I consider you a great board pal and an assest against my fits of blues and depression when you give me literal belly-laughs. The only fear I have about ever having a chance to hang around you is that you might turn me into a democrat. Goodness, gracious, my....

Ahso: What an analyzer. You remain steady and do great work. I agree 90.5% with you on Theology and wonder if you avoid my posts sometimes because of my # 66.

Casbah: A man after my own heart. I too cut up and don't act my age sometimes and sometimes go too far...Like your style. Just envy you having a basement: all I have is a cold front porch.

beeware: My good buddy, even though you don't claim me. And by the way don't jump my case just because my theology is akin to Ahso's. Your keen wit, and sly jabs are hilarious. But, thanks again for toning down just a wee bit like you have. By the way, I don't want to start something but I love Mac too, as many others do.

Jacketguy: I love your posts. Your avatar (sp) is perfect for some of the things you write from time to time. You are sharp and witty with schoolboy charm and a bit of mischeiviousness(sp) thrown in.

Now before others jump me with something like: "HEY, THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FOOTBALL BOARD!!!!! Let me say that I am just wildly ecstatic over the promise of how great a recruiting season this POSSIBLY CAN BE. I'm holding back a little until the last watermelon is loaded on the truck. Skiddish, perhaps, cautious, yes.

Love this whole board.......you all are the greatest!!!!!!!! Thanks to our great administrators who are always coming up with things to make it even better. You two guys are very classy.

Well spoken Techsamillion--and some very keen observations on the tendencies and personalities of some of the "pillars" of stingtalk.

As well, a positive AND realistic approach to the encouraging recruiting action going on.

As for the watermelon analogy that is a good one. I loaded watermelons one summer, and those jokers could drop and burst while going into the last hands on the line going up to the truck. I hope all the melons make it safely to market and make Farmer Chan a proud and prosperous man.

Thanks for all the compliments guys. It makes me feel good.

Go JAckets!!

Originally posted by Damarius:
on the hive, they are accusing me of being someone else. and that i post too much. i will stop posting so much, but. I would be happy if you could back me up and tell them im really 13 because yall have actually seen me in person. I am a huge tech fan and my dad takes me to all the games and most of the aways. Tech is a big part of my life, and i would like if you could helpo me on this one. Thanks
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I've got your back Damarius.

There are simply some crusty old guys over there
that are looking for something to complain about.

I would offer one piece of advice. Glance over the
existing posts real quick before starting up a new
one that might be a copy of one already in progress.

Alot of times your questions will already be answered.

Stay enthusiastic though. =]

Just now checking in. I'll back you up anytime. You are who you say, a fine Tech fan, and a fine American. Keep up the good work my friend.

Back