#UGA's RBs:
Todd Gurley - suspended
Nick Chubb- broken thumb
Sony Michel - out
Keith Marshall - out
A.J. Turman - out
Brendan Douglas - in

Why are so many players out? Injuries?

All of this hubbub actually got me to stream 680 here at work. They just read so and so's statement that UGA will not comment until at least next week.

Who knows

Does this mean he's already ruled out for Sat?

Heard the money received was a wee bit more than what green got.

As many items listed on eBay, total amount potentially could be more than can be reasonably paid off in one check. Especially for a college kid. If it sticks, this could be significant.

The use of Gif's in this thread should be a sticky threaded example to newcomers on how you properly Stingtalk. Excellent work Gentlemen!

UGA & I have something in common...Gurely being gone indefinitely leaves both of us with a Chubb

The NCAA gets a full pass from me if UGA has to vacate games. Full presidential pardon. License to KILL mother FELLOWS.

Lots of hopes getting up in this thread.

No way he sees any meaningful number of missed games.

You can almost see the press release where the NCAA commends Ugag for cooperating in this serious matter...

You guys think any NCAA tard can ebay the Gurley auctions and add up the value? Nope.

Lots of hopes getting up in this thread.

No way he sees any meaningful number of missed games.

You can almost see the press release where the NCAA commends Ugag for cooperating in this serious matter...

You guys think any NCAA tard can ebay the Gurley auctions and add up the value? Nope.

It will depend on whether there's any money trail.

If he misses one, and they lose the SEC east because of Mizzou, I'll be happy. That alone would be a great gift of mutthurt.

Back