Gurley Suspended for NCAA Violations

I'm not sure missing two games is surmountable for the Heisman. Especially if it is a suspension based on an integrity issue.

Charlie Ward missed a game and still won the Heisman tho

Winston raped someone and still got the Heisman.

Good to see GT's little brother syndrome is still in full effect. Most popular thread on this site right now is about a "rival" team's RB.

Why is rival in quotation marks? "You may be in our league but we're not in yours" kind of thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is always some douche who objects to any enjoyment of UGA's misfortune. I don't understand the self consciousness. Alabama and Auburn hate each other, and enjoy each other's misfortunes. But I guess they have "little bro syndrome"?

Good to see GT's little brother syndrome is still in full effect. Most popular thread on this site right now is about a "rival" team's RB.

I know right. You'd never see this sort of thing on a UGA board if Calvin Johnson got caught for this amirite?

You're a ööööing loser.

Enjoying Feldman stirring the pot:

Feldman: Have heard there's been plenty of internal squabbling on how #UGA is handling its Todd Gurley suspension/investigation.

Winston raped someone and still got the Heisman.

That was just an accusation. None of us know whether Winston actually raped that woman. People shouldn't be penalized for accusations.

That was just an accusation. None of us know whether Winston actually raped that woman. People shouldn't be penalized for accusations.

All PIV is rape. If he had PIV relations with that woman then he raped her.

All PIV is rape. If he had PIV relations with that woman then he raped her.

PIV? Like:
services_clip_image001_0003.jpg
?
Post Indicator Valve

Back