Gurley Suspended for NCAA Violations

beej67

new around here
I'm not sure missing two games is surmountable for the Heisman. Especially if it is a suspension based on an integrity issue.

Charlie Ward missed a game and still won the Heisman tho
Winston raped someone and still got the Heisman.

18in32

Petard Hoister
Good to see GT's little brother syndrome is still in full effect. Most popular thread on this site right now is about a "rival" team's RB.

Why is rival in quotation marks? "You may be in our league but we're not in yours" kind of thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
There is always some douche who objects to any enjoyment of UGA's misfortune. I don't understand the self consciousness. Alabama and Auburn hate each other, and enjoy each other's misfortunes. But I guess they have "little bro syndrome"?

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
Good to see GT's little brother syndrome is still in full effect. Most popular thread on this site right now is about a "rival" team's RB.
I know right. You'd never see this sort of thing on a UGA board if Calvin Johnson got caught for this amirite?

You're a ööööing loser.

cyptomcat

Hibernating
Enjoying Feldman stirring the pot:

Feldman: Have heard there's been plenty of internal squabbling on how #UGA is handling its Todd Gurley suspension/investigation.

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
Winston raped someone and still got the Heisman.
That was just an accusation. None of us know whether Winston actually raped that woman. People shouldn't be penalized for accusations.

M

Member 6626

That was just an accusation. None of us know whether Winston actually raped that woman. People shouldn't be penalized for accusations.

All PIV is rape. If he had PIV relations with that woman then he raped her.