Guys...TCU has chance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacket & Coke

Train Driver
Now hear me out, fellas.

I know what you're feeling. I felt it too Saturday night when the Dwags came back from the dead. What did we do to deserve this. Is the Curse of 1990 a real thing? I've been a Tech fan my entire life. We've kinda gotten used to grabbing our ankles for UGAg, but we always had the Nattes to fall back on. Not now..

Well these MFers aren't winning b2b Natties. I can promise you that! TCU is a team of destiny!!! The blueprint has been laid out on how to beat Georgia. Now go do it TCU!!! My heart can't handle it!

I think they're capable, just not sure they'll do it. UGA simply believes they will win anytime they step onto the field. I don't bend over for them, but I am cordial with them. I have begun to decouple myself from the rivalry concept. It is no more. Until Tech proves they want to play on an even playing field it has to be this way for me. TBH, I am not even sure I want to be in that puddle as it is no longer resembles college football. It is closer to bush league pro football. All that said, I hope you're right.

They clean up the mistakes from last game, they're beating UGAg
God, I hope you're correct but I doubt it.
A big portion of TCU's offense is predicated on being able to run the football. The Dwags have been statistically very sound against the run but the X-factor here is the little tiny RB. Hopefully, the defensive players won't be able to find him and he can get a gazillion yards.

TCU is gonna be like a dainty 20 year old hitting prison. UGAg is gonna have their way with TCU however they want. TCU getting rolled over. The game will be over by half. Drinking is not going to help. I suggest just leaving the country. Nice time to head to Peru or Ecuador or Columbia or if you can't of there, just partake in massive amounts of some of the fine white power products that come from there.

TCU is gonna be like a dainty 20 year old hitting prison. UGAg is gonna have their way with TCU however they want. TCU getting rolled over. The game will be over by half. Drinking is not going to help. I suggest just leaving the country. Nice time to head to Peru or Ecuador or Columbia or if you can't of there, just partake in massive amounts of some of the fine white power products that come from there.

Yep TCU doesn’t have a chance and I am saying right now there is no way possible they can ever win

A7A745CD-08D0-4A5B-8914-170A4C6D3626.jpeg

Ohio State’s biggest mistake was not trying to shorten the game. If TCU plays fast the entire night, they don’t stand a chance. If they can control the clock and limit possessions, they have a chance if they can be efficient in scoring and get some lucky turnovers.

Key actually did a good job of this in our game. And we kept it close for a half. TCU is obviously much more capable that our team was

Not sure this has much meaning, but Ima leave it here:
TCU vs UGAg Recruiting Rankings.png

Duggan's legs will be the difference for if TCU can pull the upset. Stroud hurt the Dwags with his legs but that was large part due to his throwing ability and he was on point. Duggan is nowhere near the passer Stroud is (check his stats for verification) but he is every bit the runner and then some. TCU doesn't have the WR core Ohio State has so I don't think the passing game will be near as effective for TCU. Their bread and butter is the running game which is Ugags strength. If they can churn 4 or 5 yard pops in 1st down and stay and medium to short 2nd/3rd down situations they will give Ugag a run for their money.

TCUs defense is a concern. I'm not sure how they will hold up vs UGAs highly touted O-line which was destroying the Buckeye D-line for most of that game. TCU 2ndary is its strength, but if Ugag gets the run game going and those safeties have to walk down for support, Ugag will be able put up points at will.

What gets lost in the TCU/Michigan game is the fact McCarthy gift wrapped them 2 pick 6's with poor throws. They also left about 14-21 pts off the board from dumb play calling inside the 5, the fumble at the goal line and the TD that was inexplicably overturned by the zebras & replay booth.

TCU matches up decently at some spots, but have horrible matchups vs Ugag across the board.

Not sure about this. I think TCU has the best WR in the country?

Expect UGA to try to take him out rather quickly.

Johnston is very good, but do they have 2 more 5 stars like an Egbuka and Fleming to pick up the slack? Ugag will undoubtedly put Ringo on Johnston if he starts off well as Harrison did for Ohio State. Ringo wasn't on Harrison except the 2 TD which was a scramble drill executed perfectly.

After the 1st quarter Harrison had zero catches until the play he got knocked out, so for 2 whole quarters he was held catchless by Ringo. The other 2 stepped up big time. I'm not sure TCU has that type of supporting cast.

Aside from 2 catches that were long, including the TD which was more about poor tackling by Michigan, Johnston didn't do much.

You shut your whore mouth.

Duggan's legs will be the difference for if TCU can pull the upset. Stroud hurt the Dwags with his legs but that was large part due to his throwing ability and he was on point. Duggan is nowhere near the passer Stroud is (check his stats for verification) but he is every bit the runner and then some. TCU doesn't have the WR core Ohio State has so I don't think the passing game will be near as effective for TCU. Their bread and butter is the running game which is Ugags strength. If they can churn 4 or 5 yard pops in 1st down and stay and medium to short 2nd/3rd down situations they will give Ugag a run for their money.

TCUs defense is a concern. I'm not sure how they will hold up vs UGAs highly touted O-line which was destroying the Buckeye D-line for most of that game. TCU 2ndary is its strength, but if Ugag gets the run game going and those safeties have to walk down for support, Ugag will be able put up points at will.

What gets lost in the TCU/Michigan game is the fact McCarthy gift wrapped them 2 pick 6's with poor throws. They also left about 14-21 pts off the board from dumb play calling inside the 5, the fumble at the goal line and the TD that was inexplicably overturned by the zebras & replay booth.

TCU matches up decently at some spots, but have horrible matchups vs Ugag across the board.
Good breakdown. TCU is a pretty good team with a special college QB. Duggan is a great college QB. That's mostly how they've managed to get where they are. Plus a lot of breaks. But there is a general correlation between getting good breaks and making a lot of effort and TCU has had that in abundance the entire year. For whatever combination of effort, talent, magic and voodoo, TCU has found themselves at the edge of making history.

I wouldn't put my money against TCU pulling this sh*t off. I suspect it will be a swingy kind of game, much like the semi's were. You may see one team pull ahead by more than two scores and then the other team come right back into it. I hope it's a good game. I think it will be.

I think it will be a shootout. UGA's defense has been exposed. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes down to the final possession.

Final prediction: TCU 51 UGA 48. It's a good score :bigthumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back