Happy Father's Day Dwags

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
received_10104627067995771.jpeg

Quick, name a game in 2017/2018 season where Tech beat U (sic) GA? Time to quit living your life through the University (sic) of Alabammer of all places.

:bigcry:

Sooo....you'll be pulling for Miss Alabammer to win the Miss America pageant too? Miss Georgia was just crowned....a U(sic)GA student.

Quick, name a game in 2017/2018 season where Tech beat U (sic) GA? Time to quit living your life through the University (sic) of Alabammer of all places.

Why does your favorite team fail to win a national title, despite inherent recruiting advantages and talent? Coaching? Dumb players? A combination of the two?

We dont need the dwags to sow discord among us. We already eat our own.

I understand some of you were alive to see Heisman implement the forward pass at Tech so you also remember the days when Bama and Tech were big rivals. But I personally dont care if a team we last played 34 years ago beats our arch-nemesis, our first and biggest rival whose fans are a bunch of pieces of öööö that plague this state we live in, to prevent them from becoming national champions and making our lives hell. So yes I will celebrate it to keep their wound fresh and bleeding.

Exactly correct.
Although the title of the thread is fairly appropriate since they've been Daddy to us for the past 20 years. :dunno:

Back