Harrison Butker

GoTech19

Dodd-Like
That field goal to tie the game at the end of regulation was worth the scholly. Who dares to disagree???

bmeGT

Jolly Good Fellow
May be a dumb question... but do kickers not get scholarships?

BarrelORum

Mediocre Poster
Bigger question is did Miss Georgia give him some for making the kick?

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Can someone gif the kick....with the guys jumping up and down at the goal post

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
The kicks out of the endzone all year were and are worth the scholarship.

Obviously, this one kick was also "worth the scholarship", but of course it's a pretty stupid question. He needs to do better as a placekicker next year in general though.

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
I think this is in reference to the people who got upset when we offered Harrison, despite already having a kicker on scholarship.

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
The kid can miss every kick for the rest of his career and I'll still cheer for him every time he takes the field. Not exaggeration or sarcasm.

cyclejacket

Not A Fan of Biden BS
Van Tiffin kicked one like that to win the game for Bama over Auburn in the mid-80s. I bet he hasn't bought a meal for himself since then.

gtrower

Dodd-Like
The UGA announcers were listing off all the stats of his FG failures this year (around 40% from longer than 30, career long of 49, blocked kicked earlier, etc.) but they didn't seem to care that he sent every KO into the endzone. He has the leg, just needs to get his head right and the accuracy up.

Best thing about this will be his confidence in the future. If he can hit a 53-yarder in Athens to send it to OT, other kicks shouldn't feel as pressure-packed.

StingThing

Damn Good Rat
Talk about a game of inches.........that kick was so close to being blocked.