Has Kim King Or Wes Commented On This...

oldfoggy

Dodd-Like
Ok he is a gutless wonder and I suspect there are more gutless wonders floating around the flats as well.

I think you are correct, OldFoggy!!!!
frown.gif

A guess on my part - but IMO the "unnamed" Big Time Contributor quoted in the paper Saturday might be him.

I do know he had a lot to say last season.

Originally posted by Gold Rush:
MsTech

I've been out of town..What did this contributor have to say ?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Here we go...

Tech's alumni and fans are not convinced the school is headed in the right direction.

"We're fed up," said one prominent Georgia Tech booster who asked not to be named. "We have a leadership problem and somebody needs to be held accountable. Nobody had their eye on the ball on this one."

http://www.ajc.com/gatech/content/sports/gatech/0503/17gtfoot.html
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">

Originally posted by Gold Rush:
MsTech

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Who ever it was said that they were fed up (re: last year) and that how did this got out of hand and someone needed to be accountable!

These contributors, I believe will ultimately save the program and put back on firm ground. I wish I had the money, I'd do it in a heartbeat - welcome back.

Money and Power do speak volumes. Sorry that the situation has come to these denominators. Let GT supporters fire the big guns NOW, not later.

F16-01.gif

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by Gold Rush:
MsTech

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Who ever it was said that they were fed up (re: last year) and that how did this got out of hand and someone needed to be accountable!

These contributors, I believe will ultimately save the program and put back on firm ground. I wish I had the money, I'd do it in a heartbeat - welcome back.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">_______________________________________

Thanks. You know I was thinking that the best thing Tech may have going, is, in fact the big time contributors. The few I know are self-made guys and pretty savy, and understand what is needed at Tech - they have bailed us out before.

They may be the only hope for the program at this time...

I am also even wonder about that idea of bringing in that coach previously at Jax (T Coughlin ?)...Thay might be one of several changes necessary at this point, for so many reasons, especially hearing from other players and people associated with the program. Maybe a change in AD as well I hate to say

mess. What about some of the old war horses that played in the 50's. I cannot believe they will sit by and let the ship sink. This is unbelievable. If the President does not step in and calm things through the media, he is a gutless wonder.

South Georgia Jacket

Back