HATS OFF

romegajacket

Helluva Engineer
Time we gave a big round of applause and a hardy "hats off" to some of the G.T. people.
Congratulations to: JP Foschi, Nate Curry, Brian Camp, Will Hardy, Gavin Tarquinio, and Chris Reis for an outstanding academic achievement as they were named to the 2002-2003 ACC Academic Honor Roll. Also I want to congratulate Coach Chan Gailey, his staff, Larry New and anyone else that is responsible for turning this program back around. WAY TO GO!!!!!!!

Good Job men, I as well as others look forward to seeing this list grow. Hats off to Coach New for the excellent job and hard work he has put in to this. The blood, sweat and tears endured during summer practice does not compare to the meaning of wearing the white and gold on saturday's.

Congradulations fellas, I am glad to see your efforts are being recognized. The season is here and I am looking forward to seeing you excelling on the field as well as at your studies. Go Jackets, time to bust loose!

Excellent job! It's time to put the failures behind us and accentuate the positive. Go TECH!

Back