Headline From 11/4/2006

Father WASP

Flats Noob
Georgia Tech stunned not only the expanded ACC, but the entire nation by beating the second ranked Miami Hurricanes and new intra-division rival 28-24 before a capacity crowd at Boddy Dodd Stadium. The win catapaults Georgia Tech into the drivers seat for the ACC Championship game and sets up a competitive showdown with their in-state rival, the Georgia Bulldogs.

For Head Coach Dan Hawkins, the path to success has occurred earlier than anticipated. Hired amidst controversy in the summer of 2003 from Boise State, Hawkins path to success on Saturday mirrored the philosophy he brought to Tech. "We played with discipline and confidence, but more importantly we proved that we have a wide-open offense that is founded on both running and passing." Tech executed a flawless gameplan and minimized penalties, but the fly to the ball defense kept the Tech crowd in the game, making several huge stands in the fourth quarter to qwell Miami's attempt to come back.

Oh well, you begin to get the picture. Imagine brighter days. But you have to take action to get there. Substitute the right name above and it can be true. Keep Gailey's name in there and well... they've learned on lazy Saturday afternoons in Durham to enjoy a good basketball scrimmage, go for picnic.......

Please father, tell me about the ga. game. ....
Seriously, I know we will get back. It will be a great story.

I would sub Butch Davis' name. Time will tell. We are being tested now are we not?

Replace Dan Hawkins with Jimmy Johnson, and you might be on to something.

tongue.gif

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

Back