Help! Georgia Tech stuff.....

cropdusterengineer

Varsity Lurker
I'm looking for some GT baby gear for a brand new Jacket fan (due any day now). Its pretty slim pickins' at the GT bookstore website.

Are there any other good places to buy GT stuff online?

Thanks in advance.

Go Jackets!

I think the bookstore actually has more stuff than they put online. I think that some of these college fan stores in some of the local malls will have what you are looking for. There are big ones in the Mall of Georgia, and North Point I believe. I cant remember seeing baby stuff, but I havent been looking for it either. Those would be my best guesses. Good luck hunting.

Also the Alumini Association has the Baby Buzz Club (bib, cap, etc.) for new little Jackets, but it takes 2-3 weeks for delivery.
frown.gif

I live out of town, so I'm going to have to do my shopping online.

Can't find a single GT item in north Texas.....its all A&M, UT, TT, and OU stuff here.

GJ!

Cropduster, you might appreciate this.

When my son was a about one year of age, I bought him a gold knitted GT button up sweater with the letters GT on it.

My wife kept the sweater and when my first grandson was born, we gave the sweater to my daughter for our grandson to wear. The grandson has just finished his first year at college.

My daughter kept the sweater (perfect condition), and this past Christmas, placed it in one of those thin square boxes with a glass front and gave it back to my son (her brother).

My son is 36 now and has the boxed, framed sweater hanging on the wall in the hallway of his house.

By the way, I did not make it clear, the sweater is for a one year old child.

Call Donna Baldwin at the bookstore, 800-448-5458,
and tell her your problem. She's been a HUGE source of help for me on several occasions!

Best wishes for a healthy new one!

drinking.gif
drinking.gif

Originally posted by cropdusterengineer:
I live out of town, so I'm going to have to do my shopping online.

Can't find a single GT item in north Texas.....its all A&M, UT, TT, and OU stuff here.

GJ!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Crop: I am going to the Bookstore next Friday and spending the afternoon shopping for various items and one of them is for an infant. A cousin had a baby last week. I would be more then happy to pick up something and send to you, if you can tell me what to look for and what size?

You can send me a message through the board.

Back