Help! Our game not on TV in Mobile, AL!

CiraldoForever

Damn Good Rat
Does anybody know how the Tech-Pitt game today can be watched in Mobile, Alabama? So far, the great ACC Network experiment has been a costly, inconvenient pain to me.

CiraldoForever

Damn Good Rat
Thanks, but in Mobile, it’s blocked out on ESPN extra and Fox Sports Southeast shows a golf show at 3:00 CT (4:00 in Atlanta). This really makes me mad, since I cancelled Comcast XFINITY and replaced it with You Tube TV just to get Tech games. Now, for the first time in years, I can’t get a Tech game. The ACC Network has been an expensive, disruptive inconvenience for me. Of course, Mobile fans do get to watch The Citadel play East Tennessee. I guess we should have won that one. It really doesn’t make life easier to be a Tech fan interested in seeing ACC sports down here in Central America.

Last edited:

GTRules

You’re Mamma
Check out my link. You can drill down to several streamers. I’m using crackstreams and watching in Spain

TheStolenT

Varsity Lurker
Thanks, but in Mobile, it’s blocked out on ESPN extra and Fox Sports Southeast shows a golf show at 3:00 CT (4:00 in Atlanta). This really makes me mad, since I cancelled Comcast XFINITY and replaced it with You Tube TV just to get Tech games. Now, for the first time in years, I can’t get a Tech game. The ACC Network has been an expensive, disruptive inconvenience for me. Of course, Mobile fans do get to watch The Citadel play East Tennessee. I guess we should have won that one. It really doesn’t make life easier to be a Tech fan interested in seeing ACC sports down here in Central America.
Ditto in birmingham. Sucks