Hey how about those ACC refs. Gawdamighty are

ramblinwise1

beware the zealot
all from Charlotte, Fayetteville, Raleigh, etc. Jeez we are getting hammered. I know it sounds like whining but my gawd. On the first interception, Calvin was clearly held and Calvin may have been hit early on the final play. And twice they nailed the FB/TE on the short pass before the ball got there. No calls on any of these plays.

Also couldn't help notice that the crew that did the UVa/BC game seemed very partial to UVa. Did anybody see when the offensive lineman for UVA, Butler, tried to blow out the knee on the DE when he wasn't looking after the play was over? And only BC players were ejected because of that play and subsequent shoving. After viewing the tape of that game the ACC office had better suspend the Butler guy if they do the right thing. Incredible cheap shot.

The ACC refs are bad and the UVA Tackle should be suspended for a game: Novembe 12th would be good. That kind of play is uncalled for.

I was rooting against BC until the third quarter. Then it was easy to root for UVA. By the way, that whole issue is what seemed to wake BC up.

same here, I was pulling for the Snobs and then that play happened and I was for BC the rest of the way. No doubt that the play being caught on replay and broadcast on the Jumbotron incited the whole BC crowd and team to unseen levels of motivation.

What is the role of the official ACC replay in incidents like this? Does the replay official have the authority to overrule/comment to the officials on the field about what happened. Clearly that guy should have been ejected too.

I didn't watch the game, so I'm not exactly sure what happened. But I'm pretty certain that a review cannot happen for a "no call"

Wow, just wow. That kid should definitely have been ejected, and suspended.

Let me tell you one thing if that would have happened to one of my team mates the very next play there would have been 3 or 4 of my team mates on that guy and we would have taken him out for good. I hope whoever they play next and from now on out go after him.

that cheap shot SOB shoud have been ejected and i pray the acc has the balls to suspend his ass for atleast 3 games

Back