Hey! We Got A Player Drafted

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
# 206 to tha Jags. First position player since 2016 and first offensive player since 2015.

Kinda crazy. He didn't have the numbers, but had a great pro day, apparently. Awesome!

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
# 206 to tha Jags. First position player since 2016 and first offensive player since 2015.

Kinda crazy. He didn't have the numbers, but had a great pro day, apparently. Awesome!
Numbers don’t mean öööö. It is all about measurables. Same thing I was saying when I said that Waller would be an NFL stud and folks thought I was crazy.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
Man not to beat a dead horse but wow did Paul Johnson's talent pool hit rock bottom. It took a grad transfer to break the draft streak. I look forward to the rebuild continuing under Collins!
There’s an interesting tweet from Osahon Tongo floating out there about this. One of CPJ’s guys IIRC.

gtfan1147

Dodd-Like
Man not to beat a dead horse but wow did Paul Johnson's talent pool hit rock bottom. It took a grad transfer to break the draft streak. I look forward to the rebuild continuing under Collins!
1) Collins is definitely going to bring in more NFL draftees than CPJ.

2) Yes, it was time to move on, and Paul’s talent pool was at a nadir.

3) Collins is going to have so much more financial support and resources than Paul had, and most people are going to forget that when comparing the two 5-10 years from now. The AA got passed by pretty much every power conference athletic department in the country around the mid-2010s.