Hilarious ESPN Win Probability Graph

Someone in the game thread said Gamecast had Syracuse’s score messed up for a while. Clearly Gamecast was struggling yesterday.
Our scoreboard on the west fascia was messed up for a long time during the game as well. When Syracuse had 16 points, they were only showing seven in the third. 3 + 0 + 7 = 16. Math did not check out.

After Syracuse’s last score to make it 24-22, ESPN showed Syracuse with a 65% win probability with Tech with the ball at the beginning of the death march drive. How the F did they arrive at that?
Well at that point, they had just scored 19 unanswered.

That’s crazy. They projected a team that was down by 2 points in the second half, that was an underdog to begin with, to win?
The game cast said the same thing most of us say in the second half when we have the lead...."uh oh, this is familiar. We've been here before. I know how this turns out". It was just guessing the impending doom we all felt was coming.

1700374137674.png

SYR 29???
I am usually on the ESPN app during games to check other scores, look at the Tech game stats, etc., and it could not get the Tech-Syracuse game score right during the second half for s***. It was telling me Tech 24-Cuse 10, when it was 24-16. Then it switched to 24-17, while it was still 24-16. I never saw us down 24-29, but I finally quit looking at it. I had never seen anything like that happen on the app.

The game cast said the same thing most of us say in the second half when we have the lead...."uh oh, this is familiar. We've been here before. I know how this turns out". It was just guessing the impending doom we all felt was coming.
Maybe one of these days, Faulkner will learn how to call plays that actually build on a lead. He sure hasn't done it so far this year.

Is Babers a defense kinda guy? CBK seems to know and like him. Maybe he would be a good addition to our defensive staff... Maybe DC?

Is Babers a defense kinda guy? CBK seems to know and like him. Maybe he would be a good addition to our defensive staff... Maybe DC?
I checked, he is offense and their DC is like 73.

Texas A&M has a name DC but I doubt we can afford him.

Back