Hilo oficial: Bucaneros visitan a los Santos

That Brady and Brees exchange was really cool.
Two consummate pros and apparently good guys and family men. Never read a hint of legal troubles or scandal from either one, unlike so many other NFL players. Brady used to whine a bit on the field whenever he would get touched, but overall they obviously loved and respected the game and were great teammates. As a Dolphin fan and Patriot hater, I always hated the fact that I could not help but respect Brady. I so wished he was a convict or douche so it would be even easier to root against him. But, nope. Glad he is now somewhere that I don't mind see him winning.

Two consummate pros and apparently good guys and family men. Never read a hint of legal troubles or scandal from either one, unlike so many other NFL players. Brady used to whine a bit on the field whenever he would get touched, but overall they obviously loved and respected the game and were great teammates. As a Dolphin fan and Patriot hater, I always hated the fact that I could not help but respect Brady. I so wished he was a convict or douche so it would be even easier to root against him. But, nope. Glad he is now somewhere that I don't mind see him winning.

If he was a convict and a douche, then he would have played for the Dolphins.

You spelled "Steelers" wrong.
giphy.gif

Convict?

signing a form top 15 pick to a 1 year, futures contract seems like a no-brainer. See if you can salvage his potential. If not, literally nothing lost.

signing a [major LEAGUE douche] to a 1 year, futures contract seems like a [total Steelers move].

FIFY.

Back