Hire Doug Meacham as OC ASAP

You want ties to Tech, hire Corey Dennis, current QB coach at Ohio State as the OC. öööö öööö up. It can't get much worse.

All right . . .
giphy.gif

Any coordinator we hire will need to be a potential interim HC/potential replacement.
Agreed, I have thought about this since TStan announced the return for next year. GT is going to start 1-3 next season. Coach waffle house will be fired after UCF loss and it will be an opportunity for O'Leary 2.0 to appear. I really think Dan Mullen would be a great fit here, GT much more similar to MS State than Florida. Problem is who will be hiring the OC? Waffle House won't hire a guy to be OC who is a threat to replace him, he is too insecure. Will TStan have a say?

Any coordinator we hire will need to be a potential interim HC/potential replacement.

That’s what terrifies me about Key. He sucks. But if is friends with some of the money guys, then I can see him being OC/HC in waiting, which would be a disaster equal to CGC’s first 3 seasons.

You want ties to Tech, hire Corey Dennis, current QB coach at Ohio State as the OC. öööö öööö up. It can't get much worse.
Question:

Will he bring Ohio State's OLinemen with him?

If not, hard pass.

Other than the Michigan and Oregon Games his QB played behind great OLine play and a clean pocket, a lot easier to call plays behind that kind of OLine play.

Back