Hockey merchandise

1982Jacket

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Those ARE good looking jerseys! Thinking of pulling the trigger on the gold one. Does anyone know if the profits go directly to the team?

Beej1953

Varsity Lurker
Those ARE good looking jerseys! Thinking of pulling the trigger on the gold one. Does anyone know if the profits go directly to the team?
Ditto, although I like the stealth gray. Wonder if there’s any chance to get delivery before Christmas.

I think we could do damage in D1 hockey if we threw some money at it. We're the perfect sort of school to be weirdly good at it. I know Alabama-Huntsville was at least, at some point, a D1 program.

clapper

Dodd-Like
I think we could do damage in D1 hockey if we threw some money at it. We're the perfect sort of school to be weirdly good at it. I know Alabama-Huntsville was at least, at some point, a D1 program.
It would take more than ‘some’ money, the travel budget would be a bitch. I’m all in, though. Title XI would kill it though. We’re already looking to add more women’s sports though, due to our new demographics.

It would take more than ‘some’ money, the travel budget would be a bitch. I’m all in, though. Title XI would kill it though. We’re already looking to add more women’s sports though, due to our new demographics.
It would also be a good add-in for our bid to get eaten up by the Big Ten and finally ditch the ACC the useless state of North Carolina. We could absolutely find enough Germans and Russians to send out a respectable hockey team if the motivation was there.

ThomsonJacket

9 in 3
From the site:

Order Deadline: 12/12/2021

These jerseys are manufactured on a bulk-made-to-order system- please allow for 9-13 weeks from the deadline to receive your jersey(s) in the mail.
Game worn should be available I would think.