Hollis is an IDIOT................A-?..

Actually I thought it was pretty objective.

He gave our offense better grades than I would have. Quite frankly, I was still not impressed by our offensive side of the ball. I would have given our offense about a C+. They were good enough to win. Granted AU was supposed to have a very good defense, so maybe it was a function of that also.

Our defense was awesome, (Hollis gave them an A+) but we can't expect them to be able to play lights out like that every week. The offense has to help them.

I also thought we had too many stupid penalties.

And before anyone starts in on me as a Chan basher, I've always been a Chan supporter and I still am. That was a GREAT win and I'm tickled to death for the team (which in my mind - unlike some others on this board - includes the coaches). But we still have lots of improvement to make.

coaching an A- is a JOKE

How many coaches in the country can prepare an 18 y/o kid to beat an Auburn defense?

This is the SAME Auburn team that had Ugag on the ropes and Ugag pulled a Hail Mary out of their ASS.

I stand by my comment HOLLIS is a no talent waterboy for those A**holes at the AJC.

When you downplay the biggest win we have had in 10+ years you ARE AND IDIOT and a JOKE!

4-15 was USC 3rd down efficeincy against Auburn's D.

It was not the D's fought Auburn lost USC.

You can trash the offense w/ a C+ if you want to and say you are a "supporter" of CG but I think the people on this board can make there own assessment.

Beau Bock's words "Gailey had a PERFECT gameplan against Auburn
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">of course maybe he is just a Gailey HOMER,

Anybody who criticizes the entire offense or the coaches for that game I am going to hold them to task.
soapbox.gif

The lowest grade has to go to the punter. We must improve in that area.

Originally posted by IM79:
The lowest grade has to go to the punter. We must improve in that area.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Hal's an all-american young man but our punter needs to be more consistent. I'd put out a walk-on casting call. Maybe they've already tried that.

Back