How big money are Stingtalkers?

Lifetime donations to GTAA (not including ticket/gear purchases, we're talking checks homie)

• $1,000,000+

• $500,000 - 999,999

• $100,000 - 499,999

• $50,000 - 99,999

• $10,000 - 49,999

• $1,000 - 9,999

• $0 - 999

Results are only viewable after voting.

18in32

Petard Hoister
I posted a poll a few years ago to figure out where our AT ranks were. It was not well received.

Last edited:

BainbridgeJacket

F*** Joe Biden
< 100K
>= 100K

…to account for Bidenflation.
What's funny is that when @daBuzz first made that post, I was a year or so out of college and was less than the #. It didn't take long to surpass it and now I'm more in the camp of trying to keep my W2 as low as possible, but I do remember it spurring some motivation at the time.

gambler

Went all in with 80k
The biggest fish are all that matters for this question. Do you think that more than 5-10% of the fans at factory schools are cutting checks to the AD at any kind of interval?

If you say yes, it blows up the burger flipping narrative, and if you argue against that then we're headed down a slippery slope.

BainbridgeJacket

F*** Joe Biden
My favorite "AT points" story:

A couple years out of college, a group of fraternity brothers got a set of tickets all together. About 30-40 people in total. We weren't excessively rowdy, but you wouldn't want a toddler near us. This caused a bit of tension with the group of 5 or 6 white haired individuals who sat in front of us. This all came to a head when they showed up towards the end of the first quarter of a game halfway thru the season and complained that there was a footprint on the bench seat from us using it to get into our row. All of a sudden you've got a 5'4" mid 50s fella who thinks he's a cowboy tough guy yelling back and forth with a bunch of drunk 20 somethings. Then old guy's equally old buddy decides to step in and play peacemaker only to escalate things. Me, being completely sober in the middle of all this, just starts telling everyone to shut up and watch the damn game. At some point, one of the old guys mentioned how much they'd donated to GTAA to get these seats and I just snap back "you got ripped off, we didn't pay half that much." Situation eventually gets de-escalated, but boy howdy do people get sensitive about the AA lack of consistency around AT point benefits.

daBuzz

Dodd-Like
What's funny is that when @daBuzz first made that post, I was a year or so out of college and was less than the #. It didn't take long to surpass it and now I'm more in the camp of trying to keep my W2 as low as possible, but I do remember it spurring some motivation at the time.
Still not one of my finer moments when I made that post. I was a bit "in my cups" that night, IIRC and I have the ability to be a bit of a douchebag at times anyway.

pianoman

Varsity Lurker
Let the anonymous dick measuring contest commence.
I’m barely past needle dick with AA. I see half of ST is at micro dick level.
But I’m approaching Johnny Wadd with the engineering school i.e. enough for dinner at president’s house etc.
I’ve admitted already that the difference is I know and like how engineering spends my donations. I have no clue what AA is doing other than striking deals I wouldn’t do. I admit, gotta work on getting past that ‘if X then Y’ mentality and donate more to AA.