How bout them Dawgs

GTFLETCH

Dodd-Like
Ranking CFB's easiest nonconference schedules
link
http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...wisconsin-badgers-teams-easiest-nonconference

# 9. Georgia
Sept. 1 vs. Austin Peay, Sept. 15 vs. Middle Tennessee, Nov. 17 vs. UMass, Nov. 24 vs. Georgia Tech

On its way to an SEC championship and appearance in the national title game last season, Georgia played two nonconference games against Power 5 opponents, both on the road. But Notre Dame comes off the schedule this season, and Kirby Smart's club won't have to leave Sanford Stadium for any of its four games out of conference.

Georgia Tech is a rivalry game, and the Yellow Jackets have won each of their past two trips to Athens. Even so, this is a nonconference slate tailor-made for the Dawgs to be 4-0.

Georgia’s schedule is arduous - that’ll be the mantra after they fall on their Mutt faces this year

Have some connections back in GA when I travel and all are Dawg fans. Most of them openly lamenting their schedule this year.
The general consensus is that the home and home with ND isn't worth it because the Irish can't be scheduled in successive years. Really forced them to scramble to fill their schedule with ööööty teams.

If they leave the guy at QB they had playing at the end of last year they will be dangerous every time out. If they F around with that, they might tank. Here is hoping they tank.

Go Jackets!

öööö the fighting Dr peppers. Can't wait to pour round up on those ööööty hedges this November.
Bring a bag of salt to the game. Storm the field after the win and salt a part of the hedges. If enough people do it, we could wipe them out.

So it is a good thing their OOC schedule becomes easier by playing us?

Strange thinking.

I was thinking the same thing until I saw the other 3. When you factor in the SEC East being in shambles their schedule is pretty sad.

This is our national perception now - we're considered to be an OOC cupcake.

Oh well, IIWII right? thank god for CPJ, etc.
With respect to the tougher programs that we play, we have been considered a cupcake for most seasons over the past 45 years or so. Nothing new here.

We need t put some exlax in that cupcap!

Go Jackets!

no-answer.gif

Back