How did the dwagfans behave at work?

byteback

Dodd-Like
They were sure quiet and surly at work yesterday. The few I talked to blamed CMR's players for a poisonous atmosphere and the CFB Playoff committee.

Idiots.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
They blamed it on not wanting to be there.

“So why’d you make the trip?”

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
Haven’t seen any at work but on Facebook it went from indignation after Notre Dame lost to radio silence on Tuesday. Most of them are still trying to pat themselves on the back and tell themselves the real national title game was the SECCG. One tried to play the SEC won x of the last n titles card so I called him on it with Saban and Meyer and he doubled down. They generally seem disconnected from the reality of how their season went. The goal is to compete for championships there and instead of admitting they missed the mark this year they are pretending none of it mattered.

all4tech

Damn Good Rat
They blamed it on not wanting to be there.

“So why’d you make the trip?”
Same here, they said the team didn't put forth effort because they didn't want to be there. UGA players said the opposite on their interviews.

Allen Koholic

Likes dick drawings.
You know, it's not really polite or accurate to call Georgia fans a bunch of unskilled, unintelligent workers. You guys should really be ashamed.

We all know Georgia fans don't have jobs.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
You know, it's not really polite or accurate to call Georgia fans a bunch of unskilled, unintelligent workers. You guys should really be ashamed.

We all know Georgia fans don't have jobs.
I thought they all had youtube channels?

texstinger

Dodd-Like
Only thing she (singular) could do was act - like nothing was wrong.

Especially after I asked her why they didn’t take their 1st team to the game. (Gotta be honest here, I stole that from a former gagger A-A I played golf with after the 08 Peach Bowl.)