How I know that 2018 is going to be a great year....

Premature half-time celebration:

I honestly think he likes himself so much now that he enjoys making the dramatic losing videos as much as the braggart winning ones.

3D7E4AA8-A909-440B-86EF-2D281893CDDB.jpeg

ROLL TIDE

Had to go to Athens today.......other than leaving the best part of the trip was not seeing one Congrats National Champs! sign.

Just keeping it real
If you're going to keep it real, don't start with fake news. The Outback, Chick-fil-a Peach and Citrus all started off 2018 before the Oklahoma chokes on a dwag d&@k bowl.

Last edited:
Is this what we celebrate now? Our hated rival playing for and nearly winning a title in their new coach's 2nd year, against the best college football dynasty ever (Alabama), while we sat home with no bowl game?

I love my school and I love many of our fans, but this has to be one of the most brain dead idiotic things to "celebrate" ever.

And with the #1 recruiting class building on that, is any of this something to be excited about?

And here we are stagnant, same coach, same going nowhere?

No wonder we kept the same coach and the same crap system.

Is this what we celebrate now? Our hated rival playing for and nearly winning a title in their new coach's 2nd year, against the best college football dynasty ever (Alabama), while we sat home with no bowl game?

I love my school and I love many of our fans, but this has to be one of the most brain dead idiotic things to "celebrate" ever.

And with the #1 recruiting class building on that, is any of this something to be excited about?

And here we are stagnant, same coach, same going nowhere?

No wonder we kept the same coach and the same crap system.
Quitcher whining, ya baby.

Back