How long before Kenny Scott starts?

ahsoisee

Dodd-Like
I really don't think he will take anyone's place this year, unless someone falters along the way. We are very strong and talented in the defensive secondary. It is one of our strong suits.

However, after having said all of that, if he proves to be exceptional, it could happen.

However, this should keep everyone on their toes. If it appears someone is not giving their best, then, yes, you would see him in a hurry.

With the problem of some disgruntled players laying down on Gailey last year, I would imagine all coaches are keeping a sharp eye on all players to make sure those who want to play will be in the game, even if they are freshmen.

This is really a better situation than last year for the coaching staff to monitor the play of all positions.

Father Time

Originally posted by i_bleed_gold_white:
I'll be honest and say that I haven't attended a single practice but I've been watching Kenny Scott in the papers for a long time! I followed the recruitment of him very closely and even stayed up late the night that he was to announce his decision at his football banquet...I was checking rivals.com every 10 minutes or so looking to see who he chose.

For those of you who have seen him play, can I get an assessment of his skills? Does he truly seem to be that guy who we might be able to stick on a man in a press defensive style and just tell him, "Don't let him catch the ball!" ? If so, how many games before you think he becomes a starter and whose place does he take over...Cox or Houston?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">i_bleed... chan said today that he is a good looking player and will be in the mix this year.. He's going to be backing up Houston at the "wide side DB"... He also said that they will be using a lot of nickel packages this year... Didn't say specifically but I'm sure Scott will see some time there also...

I'll be honest and say that I haven't attended a single practice but I've been watching Kenny Scott in the papers for a long time! I followed the recruitment of him very closely and even stayed up late the night that he was to announce his decision at his football banquet...I was checking rivals.com every 10 minutes or so looking to see who he chose.

For those of you who have seen him play, can I get an assessment of his skills? Does he truly seem to be that guy who we might be able to stick on a man in a press defensive style and just tell him, "Don't let him catch the ball!" ? If so, how many games before you think he becomes a starter and whose place does he take over...Cox or Houston?

Back