How many bowl games have you watched this year?

Bowl Games Watched

• Total voters
I’ve watched at least two full games and a handful of quarters here and there.

JRjr

None so far. Not as into it when Tech doesn't make a bowl. I really haven't watched a ton of non-GT football anyway since I had kids. Maybe in the next season of my life, things will be different because I used to love random bowls.

I‘ve lost nearly all enthusiasm to watch college football games outside of Tech these last few years. I’m sure it’ll come back if/when we ever pick ourselves up off the mat.

I’ll watch the SFs to root for Cinci and against uga. But that’s about it until August when I convince myself we might not be a dumpster again. Hopefully that’ll last past Sep 10th next year.

Bowl season doesn’t really pick up for me until this week. I watch a lot between now and New Years.

I haven't watched any, but will be at the Beau Rivage in time to place a bet on Michigan straight up against the ööööhead dwags.

I am thinking of going to the Birmingham and/or Music City bowls if the weather is good and the ticket prices continue to drop.

The bowls have become irrelevant. I haven't watched a single one. I don't even know when they're on or who's playing. The only way to make them watchable would be to expand the playoffs to 32 teams. That would make 31 bowl games worth watching. Until then, interest in bowl games will continue to diminish.

I don’t really watch a bunch of cfb anymore unless Tech is playing
I’m glad I discovered the NFL before my interest in CFB (minus Tech) completely died, and now I regret having wasted so many years on what is clearly an inferior product.
The quality is higher. There’s way less bullshit. There’s way more parity and therefore interesting games. And any team can truly win on any given day.

There have almost been as many different teams in the super bowl as in the CFB playoffs since the playoffs began despite the fact that the super bowl only has 2 teams, as opposed to the 4 in the playoffs, there are only 32 NFL teams as opposed to over a 100 FBS teams, and that the NFL had its most dominant team ever, the Belichik-Brady Patriots, during this era.

This thread helps me understand why our fans see a Gibbs or Sims on the field and immediately think he should be a Heisman contender.

I’m glad I discovered the NFL before my interest in CFB (minus Tech) completely died, and now I regret having wasted so many years on what is clearly an inferior product.
The quality is higher. There’s way less bullshit. There’s way more parity and therefore interesting games. And any team can truly win on any given day.

There have almost been as many different teams in the super bowl as in the CFB playoffs since the playoffs began despite the fact that the super bowl only has 2 teams, as opposed to the 4 in the playoffs, there are only 32 NFL teams as opposed to over a 100 FBS teams, and that the NFL had its most dominant team ever, the Belichik-Brady Patriots, during this era.
Agree completely. That, coupled with fantasy football and gambling, it’s by far the best product. College football has gotten pretty boring to me.

I may watch more Alabama next year as they are close to an NFL team and they have Gibbs, who I think has a chance to be really good, potentially heisman level.

This thread helps me understand why our fans see a Gibbs or Sims on the field and immediately think he should be a Heisman contender.

This is a weird comment. Gibbs is a legit Heisman contender on any team with a pulse this season. Think you picked the wrong player for this quip.

Back