How many snaps will James’s graham get

I think we stick with the hot hand (Tobias) since it's gonna be close for most of the game. Tobias is going to kill them on the RPO

I think we stick with the hot hand (Tobias) since it's gonna be close for most of the game. Tobias is going to kill them on the RPO
If you mean Lucas, I agree. Love Tobias as a runner, but you don't play your starting QB at DB or WR(whichever one he was playing)in practice if he is your starter.

Graham will probably get 3-4 drives against Clemson, depending on how he does. I'm guessing we will see all three scholarship guys, and possibly Lantz on the last drive.

faujacket has got to be the dumbest of our newest recruit’s

Depends how many scores ahead we are and when. Probably starts the 2nd half with the 2nd string O.

I don’t think TO will be the starter, but he might get snaps if the OL is blocking poorly. Just a lot of double option runs out of the shotgun.

If TO isn’t the go forward QB he needs to transition to another position. We can’t afford to keep “one of the best athletes I coached” per Collins on the sidelines.

If you mean Lucas, I agree. Love Tobias as a runner, but you don't play your starting QB at DB or WR(whichever one he was playing)in practice if he is your starter.
Maybe, maybe not. CGC has really hit 'position flexibility' hard, and he's said several times he doesn't think there's a huge separation between the three top QB's. So, it's possible.

Lucas is our best passer. Graham knows the playbook the best. Tobias is our best runner. All can pass, all are athletic, all will play. I think Lucas is our starter.

Back