I Agree With Bradley's Article But...

SouthGa

Varsity Lurker
I Agree With Bradley\'s Article But...

why crucify the man on his way out of town. I just don't understand why the media has to viciously attack a man's character. After all, he did get us out of the 1 - 10 seasons, now we can hire a man that can take us to the next level. Why can't the media just report the good in the man so we can look him in the eye when he attends the 2020 homecoming game.

South Georgia Jacket

Re: I Agree With Bradley\'s Article But...

there is alot of history (personal) between bradley and O'leary and that had soured to the extreme recently.

That is Bradley's MO. He is very petty and has attacked many.

the deal that I am hearing is that O'leary got 2mil, if that is true then all O'leary has to do is look at his bank account to see how great he is.

I personally think there was alot of truth in the article, but agree... it shouldnt have been front page news.. and probably shouldnt have been written... the milk has already been spilled, clean it up and go on...

I agree with almost everything that Bradley
wrote but I
was offended by the abrasive presentation of his
article. There must be some bad blood between the journalist and O'Leary and we all know George had
a way of offending people with his in your face
tactics. Personally i'm glad he is gone.

Bradley is an ass. He can't help himself, it's just what comes naturally to him.

He calls what he does journalism, ostensibly because he gets paid to write for the AJC. But to paraphrase a good 'ole boy truism - just 'cause the cat gave birth in the oven don't mean we call 'em biscuits.

GO JACKETS!!!

Aiken Jacket, why don't you go ahead and tell us how you really feel. Seriously, you have expressed how many of us feel about him. Many times I have begun to read an article by him and move on because a little of him goes a long ways.
He is evidence of the greatness of our country where a man with an IQ of 20 and absolutely no talent can be employed to purvey this kind of drivel. I enjoyed your post.

Bradley is a cheesed***. Hes always been pro-UGA, anti-GT, always will. Ignore this loser and move on.

Back