I am CONVINCED that .....

law_bee

Dodd-Like
there is no reliable info out there! I have never seen so much misinformation, disinformation, and plain incoherent suggestions. The worse is the media. I believe that Braine has all this so hidden that noone but the INNER circle knows.

People that are normally pretty reliable are giving contradicting statements. I sure hopes this ends soon.

I will say this that if we cant get a marquis name I do think Foster is the best of the rest.

I do not feel good about O'brien and even if he did come here and win ND would just scoop him right up. I think we should be carefull with irish catholics from now on.

ahsoisee,

I agree. Except there really isn't that type of coach anymore. You just can't count on anyone staying anywhere.

I hate to say it, but its true... I think replacing coaches at any school is a trend that will continue from now on... much like the business world, because college football has become bigtime business.... I just hope we get a coach that will graduate athletes.. coach the team to punch people in the mouth... and above all.. have an unbeaten record against FSU and GA... give me that and I am happy...

Back