"I am saddened by the words in this post:

techsamillion

Flats Noob
\"I am saddened by the words in this post:

I don't understand why you are being so hostile towards me. "I thought stingtalk was a place where I would not be verbally abused. It is really a shame that people on this board act so mean to each other. I guess I will go back to posting on the hive"
Poster words above. Sad, truly sad...
Can it be turned around???? Yes, but there must be deliberate measures taken.
"He who lives by the sword will die by the sword"
The Holy Bible

Bottom line:
Give evil, irritant ones, malefactors, negativeism an inch and it/they will take a mile!!

I believe that was a joke.

Even so, why does everyone spend so much time over on the football board bitching and moaning still? The season is over, no one (and I do mean no one) knows how good or bad our recruiting class will be, and spring practice is still a long time from now.

Why not spend some more time focusing on our b-ball team? Gailey lovers have their opinion, Gailey haters have their opinion and Gailey fence-sitters haven't developed an opinion. All sides have stated their opinion and nobody is going to change their minds until results are provided this coming year.

Sit back, relax and enjoy the offseason. Here's to a great spring and exciting fall. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

Back