I am so embarrased to be a Tech fan right now....

BLEEDGOLD

TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!
we are there only in appearance...we are not even trying...this is so pathetic....
behead.gif

Don't ever be embarrassed to be a Tech fan!!! We are playing the way we are coached.

I don't believe that it is all the coaches fault. Sure they diserve their fair share of the blame. But isn't it plain to see that uga is loaded with talent. I don't think that we stack up against them at all. They have been pulling in top recruiting classes routinely year after year. They out recruit us and they out play us. If you keep recruiting at their level, it is no wonder why you become a #4 BCS team and why we continue to strive for mediocrity.

That's a load of crap! It's all the coaches. O'leary left US loaded.

Originally posted by FatJacket:
I don't believe that it is all the coaches fault. Sure they diserve their fair share of the blame. But isn't it plain to see that uga is loaded with talent. I don't think that we stack up against them at all. They have been pulling in top recruiting classes routinely year after year. They out recruit us and they out play us. If you keep recruiting at their level, it is no wonder why you become a #4 BCS team and why we continue to strive for mediocrity.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">you are kidding right? Oleary coached a better game with Bill Lewis leftovers. CG better get his act together. There can be no doubt, we got coaching problems. Long suspected, now proven.

Guys, without the players that match up, it is virtually impossible to compete! Therefore, CG should realize that recruiting is the lifeblood. Occasionally, coaching can outwit better team, but not frequently.

It is so obvious that they are mucho talented, bigger, faster, stronger.

Embarrased yes...But I am still a Tech alumn who will hold my head high. It is just so darn disappointing to see this team roll over and play dead...there isn't any fight in them...I will not boo and I am right here at the game, but my lip sure hurts from biting it...
I hope I get to sing one IARWFGT....today!

You are very correct Bizzybee. Ditto. But, as I also said, this was one of the worst coaching jobs ever put forth by a Tech coach. Gailey should resign.

It's simple, we got our asses handed to us on the line of scrimmage. We aren't physical enought to line up and beat a team like GA evidently. Coaching can only do so much when you can't stop simple power football.

More talent or not there is no way we should have gotten beat 51-7. Tnhis all goes back to and reflects on the coaching. What happened to the team that played Virginia and NSCT?

What the hell Happened? Im pissed off right now...

Gailey better look for another job, cause a first year coach getting blown out like this??? you guys need to be a little more pissed off and expect a little more, actually a lot more.

i need a shot of cuervo...the mutts might actually win the SEC this year.

There is no mystery about this game. They have better players than we do, and they played their best game. Our guys fought back to the end; Georgia is just better, and they are deeper. We don't need to blame coaches, players, each other, or anything else. We got beat.

We all hate it, but there it is. We're not a bad team, but this UGA club was hitting on all cylinders. They were good AND lucky.

GO JACKETS!!!

it always and i mean always comes down to coaching and preperation . so get over it ! maybe will serve as a wake up call to CCG that this isn't the NFL and losing to UGA is unacceptable!

Back