I can't wait for Saturday.......

MoverofFridge2

Helluva Engineer
I can\'t wait for Saturday.......

because I believe it will be a break out day for the Ramblin Wreck. I believe we will upset Auburn, not by much, but I do believe we will win. Auburn is searching as we are for consistency in an early football season. I think our D will rise to the occasion and shutdown Auburn's running game which will lead to some turnovers through the air.

Reggie will have a better day as he eases into his role as OUR QB.

For what it's worth I feel GOOD about Saturday and can't wait to watch it all unfold.

as always.................. TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!!!!!!

Re: I can\'t wait for Saturday.......

YEAH, BAYBEEEEE! NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

The coaches have good film on Aubern, they've seen what the new players can do in game situations - look for a BIG difference in they way we play!

GeeTeeLee

That's a really scummy icon under your name.

I wish I had one like that.

The icon, that is.

It might be tough,

But I think we have a chance!

Can't wait for Saturday.

Here's to the opening of the NEW BDS@HGF!
drinking.gif

Don't know about a win, but I'm with ya! The Jackets will have a chance if they can stop the run. GO JACKETS!!!
drinking.gif

Although not likely - it certainly is possible.

That's college football.

They say the biggest improvement for any team is between the first and second game. I hope ours is bigger:)

With all of our freshmen that played - after seeing the game again last night, more than I even thought - the law of diminishing returns should benefit us more than them. Plus add all the guys like Wilkerson who aren't freshmen but increased their PT significantly - -

I Can't wait.

Here's to all the Ball's, Wrotto's, Anoi's, Brezina's(RS), McGuire's(RS), Wheeler's, Hall's, and Scott's being real pissed off about all the smacks in the face they took in vain.

And here's to Bilbo sowing up with a chip on his shoulder.

OK, Hell, I'm excited. I can't wait to sit in the new Bobby Dodd.

I wouldn't even give my buddy and his wife tickets until they promised to wear yellow to the game. We need to burn all of our blue (good-looking) Tech shirts and start wearing the yellow (but ugly) shirts that can't be mistaken from the field.

I'm working myself into a frenzy here. I'll try to hold off on the rants - for a while.

I got a feeling about this one. And it's a good feeling.

I see a relatively even playing field and we've got them on our home turf. Awbun ain't good enough to blow us out at home. If we can overcome the mental mistakes of the opener I think we can beat these guys. The more I look at it the more it looks like a typical TECH/Awbun showdown.

I'm getting excited.

GO JACKETS!!!!!!!!

Here Here to all the positive posts!!!!!!!!!

Auburn in for trouble at BDS@HGF.

It's gonna be loads of fun.

As Always....TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!!!!

I'm feeling better too. I now wish I could change my pick in the contest to Tech covering. I think its going to be a good game. Auburn has the pressure on them. We're at home in our first game in the new stadium. The boys will be jacked up. Can't wait!

Back