I don't see how any one can blame CG

Bogey

Jolly Good Fellow
I don\'t see how any one can blame CG

for all our problems this year so far. He has lost his top running back and his quarterback has stagnated. The offense is uineffective without a running game. Reggie has been an average ACC quarterback at best and a bad one at worst. The lack of a running game emphasizes his weaknesses. But Chan is addressing the problem by evaluating his options and making tough decisions, eg not to RS Bennett and moving Carter to PR, just as he did last year by promoting RB over Bilbo. CG will be coach for the rest of this year and next, so it does not make any sense not to support him at least for now.
It seems some of you want him to fail to satisfy your own agenda. I would not want you on my team.

Re: I don\'t see how any one can blame CG

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hugelaugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
for all our problems this year so far. He has lost his top running back and his quarterback has stagnated. The offense is uineffective without a running game. Reggie has been an average ACC quarterback at best and a bad one at worst. The lack of a running game emphasizes his weaknesses. But Chan is addressing the problem by evaluating his options and making tough decisions, eg not to RS Bennett and moving Carter to PR, just as he did last year by promoting RB over Bilbo. CG will be coach for the rest of this year and next, so it does not make any sense not to support him at least for now.
It seems some of you want him to fail to satisfy your own agenda. I would not want you on my team.

[/ QUOTE ]
-------

You are basically saying that Chan was driving a car, got into a wreck which hurt a bunch of people, but its OK, its not his fault, because he only has so many band-aids to apply to the wounds.......Thats the logic you are using

Lord, help me...

I hate to agree with BeeWare, but we need a coach. Jackie Chan hasn't gotten the job done since he arrived late his first day. There is no one else to blame for this debacle. He is B--- L---- in disguise. I will just leave it at that. Flame away, I don't care. We need a new AD and football coach who knows what the heck he is doing. Jackie hasn't got a clue. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soapbox.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/FIREdevil.gif

Kinda like the blind leading the blind.........Huh?

OGB

Back