I dont think the OL was so much of a Problem

BLACK WATCH

Helluva Engineer
Last Thursday night..I know several posters have said they were...I think the fact we are lacking real good Rbs with the loss of Hollings and Sampson may of hurt us more than we thought...I didnt see our Running back running with authority last Thursday Night...Im sitting here and watching Auburns OL Not being able to Budge the DL of USC BUT..Cadillac is making some good runs...Making something out of nothing..

From where i was standing Thursday night the OL was getting a 3 to 4 Yard push in the running game but our Back wasnt quick at all to the hole...We may see more of Woods there Saturday...
As far as pass protection goes..They really didnt get to Reggie all night...

They totally underachieved against an average at best defense. NO touchdowns. NO rationalization or excuses are acceptable. Total disgrace from this guy we got from puke u coaching our O line.

You hit the nail on the head!! We really need some good rb's. Boy, wouldn't Charlie Rogers look good now!!

However, when we would get 4 yds, we could've done it at least twice in a row.

What about Grant? Other true freshmen are playing.

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:

From where i was standing Thursday night the OL was getting a 3 to 4 Yard push in the running game but our Back wasnt quick at all to the hole...We may see more of Woods there Saturday...
As far as pass protection goes..They really didnt get to Reggie all night...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I agree completely. PJ was lining up way too deep in the backfield to quick hit holes in the line, and he ain't the OJ type to read and cutback. Would like to see some adjustments before next Saturday and see Woods some.

Would like to have seen Woods get some PT Thursday to minimize chances of fumbling against AU's hard hitting defense. THWG

Back