I don't understand...

The Jacket

The Coat
I don\'t understand...

Someone said they thought that with Bilbo as starter this year, our record would have been 9-3. But Bilbo will probably be in next year and they're saying 4-8?

Re: I don\'t understand...

Originally posted by The Jacket:
Someone said they thought that with Bilbo as starter this year, our record would have been 9-3. But Bilbo will probably be in next year and they're saying 4-8?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">LOL, The Jacket. Welcome to sports board logic.

Everyone is just a little upset about the loss yesterday and the culmination of a tough season... emotion sometimes gets in the way of logic...

I didnt like the loss yesterday either, but the team played hard... if the field conditions had been normal, we would have broken some of those plays for long gainers... it would have made a big difference..

I still think this coaching staff has done a better job as compared to last year... given the lack of experience in skill positions and injuries.. I didnt like the decision to play Suggs this year over Bilbo, but I am sure the coaches have more information available to make those decisions..

We are going to be fine.. we just had a tough year.. we will be back!!

The Jacket, did the same person say 9-3 this year and 4-8 next year? I posted a response that we might have been 9-3 this year with Bilbo, but I did not say 4-8 for next year.

I refused to predict next year until I see if there are any assistant or coordinator changes prior to next year.

confused.gif

No not the same person, but it seems to be mutual between a few people.

Back