I got my season ticket application in the mail!!!

FHstinger

Dodd-Like
It states the priority/renewal deadline is MARCH 3, 2003. That's earlier than previous years.

Price is up to $186. Last year they cost $174.

No seat location was listed. Everyone is to be re-seated based on A-T Point ranking. Active A-T donors get top priority.

The letter states everyone will have to come down in person and pick their seats by appointment. Appointment times mailed out April 8, and your seat selection appt. will be sometime in May.

Also states one can mail in their seat preference if he cannot make his re-seating appointment.

I noticed there is no place on the application to order away game tickets this year.
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

The GTAA has mailed out away game tickets separate from home game tickets last 2 or 3 years, so I guess this was in the works.
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

Knew the price would be more because of the "value" of games played at BDS. They tickets per game have not been the same for some time. Some games being more than others. For that reason knew we'd pay more this year.

Is the earliest I've seen application for renewal come out as I recall.

This year is different with reseating. This let the GTAA know where they stand with renewals before they go on a campain for new season ticket holders. That's one way to look at it. I've heard they've hired a outside firm for marketing. Be interesting to see how this goes.

Sent my ticket application out. Looking forward to going and picking out my seats.

Back