I had 0 hours of sleep last weekend.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
I’m back öööööööööööös and I have a couple of things I have to say. I didn’t lose sleep because we lost to the dwags. I wasn’t expecting us to win unless we got a miracle. I was very proud of the team, especially the defense, hanging with a very good team for at least the first half. And I expect these boys to get better next year. No, I was disgusted with Tech fans. I was expecting a lot of y’all to not show up, because let’s face it, a lot of you are fair weather dorks who got bullied in high school and can’t take the slightest öööö talking especially when we’re expected to lose. What I wasn’t expecting was seeing entire sections of season ticket seats covered in red. Great ööööing job guys. You made, what $200-$300 for selling out your Alma Mater to your archnemesis. You’re sackless pieces of öööö who don’t deserve to wear the white and gold, and I’m going to do everything in my power that by 2021 if you sell your season tickets on stubhub for this game, you don’t get to have those seats for next year. I can understand not being able to make the game because you live far away, because you don’t want to live through the agony of watching Tech lose to the team you hate. I get it. I’m not like that but whatever. But I’m tired. I’m tired of letting these cocksuckers treat BDS as Sanford Stadium Atlanta satellite and I will be dammed if I ever see that öööö again, we didn’t even have enough fans to start a Yellow-Jackets chant. I would tell y’all to grow a sack and actually show up even when you know your team is losing. But it’s ok, it’s probably because I’m Turkish, I actually root for my team in person even when they look like öööö. But if you sell those goddamn tickets on second hand websites to uga fans, you’re my ööööing enemy. And I hate you as much as I hate uga fans. I also thank the brave souls who made it to the tailgate and the game because they are true Tech warriors.

There are good crowds for bds in the future, but the future it will be.

I agree with @Akinji07 , it was just damn embarrassing. We had recruits there. Recruits we need to build a successful team. While I expected the UN to be red, it was shocking to see the east stands at least 75% red.
Even the legendary #223 section had only a few small pockets of GT fans. Between the 40's in the upper east, from about row 5 up, was almost exclusively UGAg fans.
Obviously, I am not an alum. I am a sidewalk fan who has been attending GT games my entire life. I have never seen a UGAg game that dominated by their fans.
If I were Mike Castle, I'd be studying digital pics from the game. We are GT ,we can do that. Determine who gave up their tix to UGAg fans and who attended as GT fans. Once it was determined what GT fans attended, give them perks. Better, cheaper seat upgrades. Better parking. Food coupons. Merchandise. Tickets to baseball games. Get those ööööers squatting on club seats out of there. Hell, think of something to show appreciation for those who actually show up to support our team.

Loyalty to the program is having your ass in your seat cheering on GT. As we start winning more games under Collins and competing for championships, and we will do that, those of us who attend and support our team should be recognized and those who don't should miss out. I stay through "The Horse" for every single game, including last week. Damn, assholes, grow some damn balls in your life already.

I’m also not letting that many dwags on the bridge in 2021 either. Next time we’re setting up at 5:30am and pitching 6 10x30 canopies. That’s not going to fit in the vette so I’m either buying a truck or renting a uhaul.

There were some unbecoming threads/comments by supposed Tech fans last week that you probably would've liked to participate in @Akinji07

@GT flunkout was calling out bitches left and right complaining about paper bag heads, not going to the games

@daBuzz öööö on some dude that was ignorant of flunkout's situation

Even @coit got in a spat or two. Feel bad you were locked up that long past the game

I agree with @Akinji07 , it was just damn embarrassing. We had recruits there. Recruits we need to build a successful team. While I expected the UN to be red, it was shocking to see the east stands at least 75% red.
Even the legendary #223 section had only a few small pockets of GT fans. Between the 40's in the upper east, from about row 5 up, was almost exclusively UGAg fans.
Obviously, I am not an alum. I am a sidewalk fan who has been attending GT games my entire life. I have never seen a UGAg game that dominated by their fans.
If I were Mike Castle, I'd be studying digital pics from the game. We are GT ,we can do that. Determine who gave up their tix to UGAg fans and who attended as GT fans. Once it was determined what GT fans attended, give them perks. Better, cheaper seat upgrades. Better parking. Food coupons. Merchandise. Tickets to baseball games. Get those ööööers squatting on club seats out of there. Hell, think of something to show appreciation for those who actually show up to support our team.

Loyalty to the program is having your ass in your seat cheering on GT. As we start winning more games under Collins and competing for championships, and we will do that, those of us who attend and support our team should be recognized and those who don't should miss out. I stay through "The Horse" for every single game, including last week. Damn, assholes, grow some damn balls in your life already.
Mike Castle is trying. Got this email before NC State game. And it was awesome to be on the field. Stayed till kickoff:
upload_2019-12-8_12-45-58.jpg

Two things.

1 The Turk should not put banned substances into any pipe. They can mess u up.

2 The Turk is right.

I’m also not letting that many dwags on the bridge in 2021 either. Next time we’re setting up at 5:30am and pitching 6 10x30 canopies. That’s not going to fit in the vette so I’m either buying a truck or renting a uhaul.
Why not just set it up now? Dare some bitches to take it down before December, 2021

I already have a truck. I'll be out there with you now. And what is this 5:30 am crap? We're starting at midnight next time.

Hell, now that I know the really big nice building beside the lawn is a sorority, we'll probably try to have some of them come out and hang out with you youngsters while the old men like me sit back and smoke cigars and consume whiskey clear.

I don't know...if I had T-Mobile, I'd probably try to let me phone die more often, too.
It's actually pretty decent. Had Tmobile for about 6 years now. I tether off it too at my office, saves money.

Back