I have a dilemma

jescho

Varsity Lurker
This weekend?s game is definitely of the ?must see? variety. However, situations have arose that will pull me away from home until Monday. I will however have the VCR programmed in my absence. The last time I was forced to do this was the 1998 UGAG game. I was flying out to California as that game was in progress and was very anxious to find the result of the game after landing. Great news awaited me upon landing and I couldn?t wait to get home and watch it, which I was able to do three days later. Although it was a great game, it was very anti-climatic because I already knew the outcome. When Joe ?fumbled? I knew he had to be ruled down, when Brad lined up to kick the game winner, I knew it had to sail true. It definitely took the excitement out of watching the game. So I have resolved to stay away from all sports news until I can watch the game Monday night. This will be very hard for me to do. Could any of y?all make it? I will desperately want to know the outcome but don?t want to spoil the thrill of what could very well be another close and exciting game to watch.

Good luck, Jescho! I have tried this myself, only to hear or see something by accident. Maybe you could start drinking after you're through with your West Coast business, and just stay blotto till Monday?

drinking.gif
wink.gif

Back